Friday, December 11, 2009

Electric Twist

There's always this sudden twist I get once I spotted/experienced one of these things:


a) Different and raw photographs, preferably taken via polaroids.
b) Those gorgeous brand new pair of shoes that sat right in front of your very eyes, but there's just one problem that gets in your way from possessing them. Yes, budget.
c) Couples cuddling.
d) People who dress in a bizarre and quirky way, but yet they can still look very ferocious in those get ups. That for me, is plain style. And I applaud them.
e) Sunglasses. The weirder the frame design, the better.
f) People smoking. I somehow find them highly divine and impeccable. They're like these walking works of art.
h) Tattoos that represent a certain, meaningful message.
i) Babies and toddlers clutching stuffed-animals everywhere they go.
j) Piggy back rides.


There's absolutely nothing that can compare those funny-twisty feelings you get while you're doing something that may seem unimportant to certain people, like how much you love going to the gas stations just to get a sniff of gasoline scent, or getting your daily dose of caffeine at starbucks not because you need the boost of energy to work overnight but because you like how the collar wraps nicely around your mitts when you're holding it.


Simple things like this, whether we realise it or not, are the things that could make our day a whole lot better than what you watch on cable, a 1 hour therapy with a shrink, a friend's company, and such. So, enjoy the little things while we can and while it lasts.


P.S. Happy birthday papa! I love you I love you I love you! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and I'll show you some back!