Sunday, January 10, 2010

People Worth Worshiping

Here is a list of people whom I highly adore, from bloggers, designers, models, artists, and so on. For me, their contributions in what they do have the ability to bring my inspiration to a whole new level, and therefore they rock. Buckle up.




 Nicholas Kirkwood - Designer

 
Emily Eisen - Stylist

 
Marvin Scott Jarrett - Multitask-er



       Mary Kate Olsen - Multitask-er



 Peter Miszuk - Photographer



         Yves Saint Laurent - Fashion Legend


 Karla Deras - Blogger



 Dani Stahl - Style Editor at Nylon Magazine


Sienna Miller - Actress


Christian Louboutin - Shoe God


Alexander Wang- Designer


   Edie Sedgwick - True Icon
 
      



And the list goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and I'll show you some back!